Things to Do
- Mandatory Bike Check
- Sign-in and pickup race-kit (Saturday 4pm-6pm, Sunday 6:30am-7:45am)
- Body Marking
- Setup in transition area (6:30am-7:45am)
Mandatory Bike Check
Please keep in mind that Sunday is very busy - if you have not already completed the bike check, arrive early to ensure enough time. Local residence are asked to come Saturday for sign-in and bike check.
Local residence are asked to sign-in on Saturday at the Fleming Field House (directly across from the rec. complex main entrance). Sign-in on Saturday is from 4pm-6pm. Sunday sign-in is from 6:30am-7:45am. Please arrive early and allow enough time for bike-checks, and transition set-up. Bring signed waiver forms to sign-in.
Sunday from 6:30am-7:45am. Transition area closes at 7:45am sharp. Please note that if not out of the transition area by 7:45am, there is a possibility of not being allowed to race.
- Race start times are tentative.
- Race is rain or shine.
- Absolutely no refunds.
- Parents are not allowed on the course, and are not allowed to assist athletes (subject to athletes' disqualification). Please contact a volunteer, they are more than happy to assist.
- Participants and spectators must maintain good conduct and act with positive sportsmanship.
- If there are any issues, please contact race director Greg Nisbett or the announced Triathlon Ontario official.
- Participants 7 and under are allowed to wear flotation devices in the pool.
- Participant medals will be distributed upon crossing the finish line.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be proved as soon as chip-time results are released.
- If your child is competing in a lower age category, they will not be able to place.
Athletes Pre-Race Meeting
Main entrance of the Rec. Complex - Sunday at 8am
Thank you and have fun!
Race Director - Greg Nisbett
and the Lindsay Kids of Steel team!